Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4. No Reason

yesterday was an uber crabby day. UBER.

everything pissed me off. things that should not piss a person off (at least as much as it pissed me off). i wanted to punch someone in the face.

then i remembered that i had a deep jet bathtub at home. i took a bubble bath and everything seemed right again.

i woke up this morning and walked on the treadmill in my new sneakers while watching reba (i know it's not the best show but i like her and at 6am what else is on?). today was going to be a good day!

until the copier pissed me off 10 minutes after i got to work. downhill from there. i just want to go home and crawl back into bed (which since i haven't blogged in forever i have to brag about - new king size tempurpedic bed. a-w-e-s-o-m-e!)

ugh. perhaps all this is due to an impending visitors arrival later this week...

2 comments:

carrster said...

Yay for new blog entries!!

KeLL said...

I want your bathtub and you bed. JEALOUS!