Monday, June 2, 2008

a new low....

as you may have gathered i am in the market for a new job. one that i don't loathe with all of my being. i'd settle for mild hate at this point....


i complained that my job description (given to me 10 months after i was hired) said that a GED was preferred but not required. i thought that was bad until i read this.....


(this was taken from a realtors website - they are need of a receptionist)
"Knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to the completion of high school."




what?

3 comments:

KeLL said...

I know you could be more than a receptionist. You are very good at it, but you are so talented. You were one of the best employees I've ever had! I think you should take a risk and go beyond the receptionist role.

carrster said...

ay yi yi....

Molly said...

Yes, you live in the Twin Cities. It's time to start looking at the local museums. :)