Friday, March 23, 2007

Carrie is Awesome!

Knitting Bag, Bacon Bacon Dip, and Beer Bread! I'm in heaven!

Tonight was both wonderful and sad. Sad because it marked my last knitting/wine/girl chat night with Carrie (while I'm a Duluth resident at least - just because I'm moving doesn't mean this will be the last!).

Wonderful because - well - just look at the above picture! Carrie gave me the most wonderful going away present I could have asked for! A fabulous bag with red white and black (my favorite colors!) cat prints and Tastefully Simple (and absolutely heavenly!) bacon bacon dip and beer bread! That combined with the quality conversation and knitting - it was a perfect evening :)

So I guess this blog is dedicated to you Carrie - thank you for everything! Who knows where I would be right now had you not invited me to that happy hour in August! I think I can literally say that you have changed my life in numerous ways and I'm very thankful for that!

Thank you for a wonderful evening!!

And now it is time for bed! G'night!


1 comment:

carrster said...

Awww, you're making me get all teary over here... :)

It was fun and I will miss you SO MUCH!!