Wednesday, March 28, 2007

b-o-r-e-d



i. am. bored. period.


i got a headache last night and i think it was due entirely to the fact that my brain had no stimulation. it was mad at me.


i thought having some days off inbetween jobs would be a treat - and it is in a way - i'm getting a ton of knitting done - but i just feel so useless. on the other hand i've also been watching a ton of t.v. my current most watched are Top Design (which comes on soon - better hurry it up here) and The Real Housewives of Orange County (i know...i know...it makes me sad too - but they play them back to back to back and i just get sucked in)


kristin works. chris works. they come home from busy days and i've been sitting in the same spot as when they left. not cool.(i should move from the couch to the chair just to show some movement took place huh?)


i need to pick up the pace tomorrow. i think my brain might go on strike if i don't - if it hasn't already...hard to tell in this state....





1 comment:

carrster said...

ha! I watched an episode of the Real Housewives of Orange County the other night too.

Weird people, man. Very weird people.