Monday, October 22, 2007

You Say It's Your Birthday?


well...

It's MY Birthday too - Yeah!


and I'm gonna have a good time!


On the agenda:

Lunch with Chris - he's bringing it into work :) (what a sweetheart!) Along with the 2 trays of Rice Krispie treats he made last night (one regular and one peanut butter with chocolate on top!)

Dinner with Chris and some friends at the wonderful Tum Rup Thai followed by a few drinks at Figlio's :)

Movie Shoot! Chris and I are going to be extra's in my friend Carrie's film 'White Man's World' this evening!


I love birthdays! You'd think I'd be better at remembering them because of that but for some reason I'm not - need to work on that! Chris and I felt like asses yesterday after realizing that we had called his dad on Saturday and mentioned that my birthday was coming up only to realize last night that we completely forgot his birthday on the 10th! Oops!

It was a great weekend! Friday night myself and 3 friends headed over to Minneapolis to be extra's on the 'White Man's World' shoot. Carrie gave me an early birthday gift - some beautiful yarn that I cannot wait to use, some note cards (I need to start writing more letters) and yummy chocolate :) Then 3 of us headed out for drinks and some good girl chat time :) Saturday Chris and I headed out (along with Nattie whome we had for the weekend) to Willmar to see his family :) It was a gorgeous day and we went out on the lake for a boat ride :) Yesterday his mom gave me a cake (Carter - his nephew - was super cute and kept sticking his fingers into the icing!) and an awesome birthday gift - knitting needles, 3 skiens of yarn, and a fabulous felting project book! (I've never done it before but am really excited to give it a go). We also got to see his sister Megan's new apartment - very nice! So yeah - it was a great weekend!

Alright - back to "work" :) I'll post some pictures of the night's festivities tomorrow :)

And as of yet - 12:11pm I'm still 26 :) Got a few hours left at least :)

No comments: