Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm going to Vomit......


chris and i just worked out - and as the title may suggest...well...you get the picture....
my goal is to be able to use the elliptical machine and not die. tonight i did 11.5 minutes and wanted to pass out. i'm a wimp. i can walk forever and a year on a treadmill but stick me on that elliptical and it's lights out. i'm going to work on doing just 10 minutes for now until i don't feel like hurling afterwards and then i'll increase.
chris showed me some great exercises to help give my routine some spice which was nice (i can rhyme!)
i know i've posted more times than i care to think about that 'THIS IS THE DAY!' - 'I'M GOING TO EXERCISE!' and then it's gone downhill. i even tried starting a whole new blog dedicated to it but no one uses it anymore. hmph. i know there are a few of you out there who are trying to get in shape so if you want to get that blog up and working again let me know :)
and now it's time for sleep. glorious sleep. g'night.

No comments: