Saturday, March 22, 2008

suckity suck suck suck.....


that's right. suckity fuck sucking suck.

i was trying to be a sweetheart and purchase a cd via itunes for chris's easter basket. i've never ever had a problem doing this before. this time though - the cd didn't download. i tried again. nothing. i tried again (3rd times a charm, right?). notta. the cd did not download. it was not there. but when i checked my bank account itunes had kindly charged me for it 3 times!

how to fix this?! try to fix a mistake like this with itunes and see how far you get. not only are you pissed that you have $30 bucks missing from your account (and when you poor it's a big deal) but you realize there is no phone number for tech support! all itunes support is done online. bullshit. there was nothing there to help me. i called the sales support number and finally got a human being. he told me that he showed no purches on my account. i told him that i realize that but it doesn't change the fact that i was charged by itunes 3 times! he told me he would e-mail the problem to itunes and hopefully i would get an answer in about 24 hours.

gee. thanks! that is was so convienent! so easy! so considerate! in the meantime i'm out 30 fucking bucks and have no cd to give chris. and exactly what am i supposed to do, if in 24 hours, no one fucking contacts me?

itunes technical support - you suck. you suck BIG TIME. piss on you.

2 comments:

KeLL said...

I can't even get on itunes right now. After forcing me to upgrade, it wouldn't let me on the site. Hmph.
What a crappy week for itunes.

Anonymous said...

Good words.