Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday: The Day To Blog

or so it seems.

this will be my 3rd blog in under 3 hours.

the cavity will be fixed next wednesday at 2pm! i found a very friendly family dentist located right down the street from my place of residence and the costs wasn't as bad as i thought it would be! so things are looking bright on that horizon :)

the only blotch on that horizon are the hours that dentist keep! 8am to 4:30pm M-Th - what about those who really cannot afford to take time off? Ah well. I can't go on chewing on my right side forever!

what else is new since the last time i posted - 20 minutes ago? my stomach pains are worse but unfortunately the girl with the medicine cabinet is on vacation :( you'd think i'd remember to bring my own supply - but that would make sense - a concept i'm not familier with.

back to the book. or perhaps i'll read some new blogs - something i've been meaning to do but haven't gotten around to.

No comments: