Tuesday, May 8, 2007

movin' on up!

wahoo



movin' on up..
finally got a piece of the pie!!


that's right ladies and gents - the wait is over. weeks of borrowing are over. the interview jacket can go back on it's hanger. i can stop hating map quest for getting me lost. i can stop writing those self-pity blogs (well..maybe...).

i am officially employed


isn't it exciting? isn't it grand? i happen to think so :)

i actually just interviewed for the job this morning and got the call about an hour ago :)

some perks about the position - it pays. the hours do not fall into the bumper to bumper rushes that i loathe. it's pretty darned close to my residence. and oh yea - did i mention it pays?

money money money....i am going to have money money money!


2 comments:

Kari said...

I am so very very happy for you. Your good news brightened up my rather crappy day. What sort of job is it? Please, I need more information!
Congratulations!

carrster said...

congrats!! Details!!