Tuesday, May 1, 2007

my babies. . .

my babies all cuddled together


as you may know i have two kitties - albus and minerva. when i moved i wasn't able to take them with me. kristin is not a fan of cats and was worried about her rather large dog being scratched up by them. chris lives in an apartment that does not allow pets. i thought it would be okay though. wait until i save some money and get my own place or until chris and i found a place. that plan should have worked out just fine but my mom became worried about how the cat smell and scratchings would affect the sale of the house as she plans to put it on the market soon. my brother also came home for the summer and he is very allergic to albus. so i was told i needed to find them a new home.

i put out a 'desperate plea!' post on myspace and got a few responses but none of them ended up working out. (if those of you who offered end up reading this - thank you so much for even offering! it means a lot!) so my mom called today and said she doesn't know what to do. i don't know what to do. she doesn't want to take them to the shelter but she doesn't feel like she has a choice.

so as you can imagine i'm having a really bad day. i have no idea what to do. i should have planned this whole move better. i should have done a lot of things better but unfortunately i did not and i'm now stuck. i'm going to repost my plea and hope someone else comes along. but my time is running out.

there is no way i can have them brought to a shelter! they are my babies - i am such an awful mom. hopefully i can brainstorm something tonight. if you think of any ideas please pass them along - i need them!



albus


minerva

2 comments:

carrster said...

oh MAN, I'm so sorry to hear that. Crap. I don't have any good suggestions for you! Hopefully something will work out!! :(

Molly said...

I wish we could take them in, but we've got two cats and two dogs ourselves! I'm going to keep your kitties in my thoughts and hope someone kind takes care of them!