Wednesday, May 9, 2007

peeing in a cup...


sucks....

having your purse and pocket contents locked away. peeing in a cup. not being able to flush. not being able to wash your hands right away. labeling your own tube of pee. it sucks.

going in there makes me feel like some sort of criminal. i know i'm not - but does that seemingly pleasant lady holding the cup know that? she probably doesn't care but i always feel the need to be uber polite and act as innocent as possible.

ah well. it is done with. i'll find out the results in a few days. hopefully i got everything flushed out - you all know what a wild and crazy life i lead.....







on a more pleasant note i got my hair cut today and it feels lovely. no more bangs poking me in the eyeball!


1 comment:

carrster said...

I hope I never have to do that again. I get "performance anxiety" and can't seem to pee at all when put on the spot! Or I drink too much water in preparation and then am in SO MUCH PAIN by time it's time that that isn't fun either!