Saturday, November 17, 2007

He LOVES Goldfish!


can't you tell??
today was rather laid back - and that was nice. it's been awhile since chris and i have been both home and had no real plans. i woke up insanely late though due to those damned meds i take for my ears. since our vacation it's been this way - i take one and not only does it knock me out for the night but also the next day. it was a chore to move my body today. yuck!
i did manage to move it though and we headed over to stillwater to poke around. i love that town - super cute! on our way home though we encountered this...


really? really?

sigh......

and now we're going to watch a movie. i'm going to crochet. i'm turning into my mother! not that she crochets while watching movies but she always has to be doing something which used to drive me insane! 'mom - you have to watch the movie!' and now i can't sit and watch a movie/tv without having something in my hands. ah well...

1 comment:

carrster said...

I totally have to "do something" while watching tv or a movie. Can't just sit still!!