Wednesday, January 2, 2008

well that sucked....


i'm getting a crown!


not that kind of crown......


ugh.


i've always had rather shitty teeth. i blame my mother. bad genes. but i've never had to get a crown done :( i'm not worried about the pain factor but the money factor. good god in heaven are they ever expensive! i work full time and have insurance and still cannot afford the basic things in life let alone spending close to $800 dollars on a tooth! It's the very back tooth - just yank the thing out for all i care....sigh....


oh - and i was rather unimpressed with the dentist that my insurance covers. the office staff were not friendly (it's called a smile - try it sometime) and in general i just did not feel welcome.

hmph.


2 comments:

Molly said...

Look at you, blogging double in one day. At this rate, you are going to kick Blog 365's booty! :)

Sorry about the crown. I've been lucky--not even braces.

Dolce said...

I understand. I've never liked the dentist; people poking and prodding around in my mouth...it's just not natural. At the very least they could have a friendly staff to try and not make it so awkward.

Good luck on the crown. I hear they help!