Thursday, January 3, 2008

i feel good!


dananananana....

i knew that i would now......

danananananana....

i feel nice....

dananananana....

like sugar and spice


okay...you get the point :)


no big reason. i just feel good. one reason is the exercising. i'm sticking to it this time. there is absolutely no excuse for me to sit on my ass and not do it. i got up this morning and exercised. that's something i've been thinking about doing and come morning it's just so darn hard to get up. but i will now. i know how good it feels to get on that treadmill - blast some good music and get pumped. afterwards i'm really awake. the shower feels better. i feel better. it's a good. i love it.

also - i have more energy throughout the day. even if i'm bored - my mood stays good.

so yeah - i feel good. and i thought i'd just share that with y'all since i might be too busy to blog tonight. after work i'm meeting my dad for dinner. he's down here on business which is great becuase i left my winter coat in Duluth over Christmas and he's bringing that down. he's also bringing the very large bottle of Bailey's that my brother got us :) in return i'll give him the scarf (that i finally finished!!) that i knitted him for Christmas. then it's home to exercise. maybe some crocheting afterwards.

how are you today?

2 comments:

Dolce said...

Wow, Michelle. Quite the turn...and I love it. You're motivating me to go to the gym instead of subway for lunch!!!

Dolce said...

btw, your Blog 365 pic is awesome!